Helpful Information
Category: Web Design, HTML Reference and CSS
Is this a DHTML trick?: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP

I can never find anything on this. Heck, I dont even know what it is called. Check this out,,4621,322329,00.html

On the mousover on certain words theres comes a window with a brief explanation, and a link in it. What is this? What is called? I know its something dynamic, but it is boggling my mind to know what the exact name is for something like this.

Thank you all

Are you talking about the rollover for the Mastercard link, for example? If so, that can be done with a bit of simple JavaScript. The JavaScript simply hides or shows the layer with the links in, depending on whether the mouse rolls over a certain part of the webpage.

There are other topics on the forum that explain in more detail how to do this, just do a search and something should come up.


privacy (GDPR)